1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my ex's mother this weekend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sky82, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Sky82

So in a moment of weakness I ended up letting slip I'm bi. I did get on with my ex's Mam, until yesterday!! we are chatting away and she iit bitching about her husband. I come out with "turn to women, less hassle and the sex is awesome" she says "I wouldn't know, but I guess you do" I turned into a stuttering fool.
    She then tells me I have to tell my mother and father as they have a right to know their daughter is a whore! And if i dont then she will then walks away. I'm guessing I won't be on her Christmas card list. Panicking a little :icon_sad:
    I don't understand why people have to be so evil over something they don't agree with, I get that they believe its wrong blah blah blah but it's only their opinion and not my own so they should just butt out. I'm not hurting anyone sleeping with women.

Sorry rant over lol. Still trying to decide if she is really going to talk to my mother and father :confused: