1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he straight? Does he like me? It's so confusing!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by FlexChat, Sep 7, 2015.

1. FlexChat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! I'm not exactly sure where this thread would go, and I'm not totally sure if I put this in the right forum or not, but try to bear with me, cause I just joined. So sorry if this is really long, I just need a place to express how I feel cause I feel like everything is trapped inside of me right now and it needs to be set free. By the way, I'm a closeted bisexual male.
    So, there is this guy I met a couple years ago and we're complete opposites, he's a jock and plays tons of sports and I, on the other hand, only play one. We met because we're been in mostly the same classes and started talking to each other. I started developing feelings for him in the beginning. He's extremely attractive and all the girls think he's hot. He does have a girlfriend, which is the first thing that makes me doubt that he has any interest in me, but we'll never know. I don't think I'm very attractive. By the way, he's a part of the popular, sporty crew, while most people just think of me as an outcast.
    So, in school he is always very touchy and most of the time it's clear that he isn't being serious. For example, sometimes he'd just wrap his arms around my arm and dig his face in my arm and smell. (I thought this was weird) He'd usually always be at my side during school. During class, I wouldn't help but glance over at him and sometimes he'd be looking at me and either awkwardly turn away like he was looking at me, or he'd just meet my eyes and we'd stare at each other for a couple seconds. There was this one time when we were on the bus and he put his hand right next to my crotch and let out a "mmmm." I immediately got hard and made it a little less awkward with a laugh. But, I'm almost certain that this was just a joke for him cause I know how he is. In school, he'd always make jokes about sex or masturbation or something around me. We started to get really close and this drew me closer to being a little more known in school just because if you're friends with a popular person, people will start to notice you more. Tons of girls in school make jokes about us being a gay couple and make 'ship names for us. I'd mostly just laugh it off, just to make it casual. Other times I'd act like it annoyed me cause I didn't want to show any sign of homosexuality, just because it was middle school and I don't want people to judge me. We would never really hang out outside of school and never really text each other. (which I couldn't stand, of course, cause I really have strong feelings for him) Towards the end of the school year, we went on a class trip which involved staying a couple nights in a hotel. Well, I realized that this would be the perfect way for us to get closer by being roommates. At first, I thought that he'd be rooming with some of his other sporty friends, but when I told him I didn't have anybody to room with, he immediately said that it was just him and his other friend rooming, so of course I lit up and asked if I could join them, and he agreed and said he'd be happy to room with me. So, on the bus, we planned on sitting with each other, which we kinda did, but it wasn't how I expected. Unfortunately, the bus wasn't very filled so he decided he'd sit by himself in a seat across from me so we'd both have two seats to ourselves. I didn't care much, but I'd rather be right next to him. On the bus, he'd make weird comments about his dick got randomly hard a few minutes ago. This one time, he asked to borrow my sunscreen and I gave it to him and after he was finished, he put it in between his crotch. I asked for it, but he was rubbing the sunblock on his face, so I figured I'd just grab it from in between his legs. When I did so, he smiled and went "mmmm..." Anyways, we slept in the same bed for one of the nights away from home. Before he went to bed, he said, jokingly, "You better not give me like a handjob in the middle of the night or something." I replied, also jokingly, with, "No promises, ha." I woke up in the middle of the night to his legs on top of mine, which I was thrilled about. Nothing much else happened after that, though. One night in the hotel we wrestled and my crotched pressed up against his butt. He didn't seem to react at all, though. At the end of the year, we had a school dance and he'd be grinding on me when songs came on. All of the girls were giving him weird looks and he didn't seem to care if he even noticed. He put his butt on my crotch a few times, and I know he knew what he was doing. Over the summer, I was invited to a few parties and he'd mostly just hang out with his girlfriend and I. One of the parties, she wasn't there so he was with me like the entire time instead of his other jock friends who were also there. He'd be really touchy at parties too. One time, I was on the Instagram following page where you are able to see who people recently followed or pictures people recently liked. I found 2 pictures that he liked of shirtless guys, which I was confused out about, cause that was the last thing I'd expect from a jock like him. Anyways, he'd never really ever seem to have time to hang out with me over the summer and we live walking distance from each other. He'd mostly just ignore my texts, but in school he seemed to be all over me. I figured just some people are weird like that. Whatever, though, you know?
    Anyways, I must have tortured you enough and I'd extremely appreciate any feedback on what you think he's trying to do here. Does he like me? Is he curious? I already know he isn't completely straight, cause I can just tell. Nobody is 100% straight anyway.
    Thanks for reading!!!:icon_bigg

#1 FlexChat, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    This part over here. I don't like it.
    It makes me think that he only stays with you when his others friends or girlfriend are not around.
    I think he's weird but he's not gay.

That's just me though.