1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Advice-AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BitterEdge, Jan 3, 2009.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Ok so I've been a few dates with him. Went to the movies, Disney ice show, friends houses, diners, etc. We parked afterwards by the beach and talked a lot and made out a bit. He held my hand and drove me home. That date seemed to have gone well. My problem is this, he doesn't talk to me outside the dating environment and is indecisive. I want to see him, but I don't think he fully understands me needs and while yes it has been a few dates, I think I've fallen for him.

What should I do?? Also we are leaving for college again in two weeks, can an early relationship still work?

2. summersforecast

That's a tough situaton there. I think that you shouldn't be so worried about spending a lot of time with him outside of dating, he might end up thinking your overly clingy. So what do you mean about him being indecisive? Is he not making a choice about weather he wants to be with you or not? Either way give him time to warm up. Your a great guy and once he's sees that he'll be begging to see you 24/7. So really don't sweat it, if you really want to spend more time with him just be more upfront and let him know that that's what you want. You know invite yourself to see him, get involved in his life, etc.

3. EM68

I would just talk to him and see what he is looking for in the relationship. In any relationship you need to communicate. You want to see where he is at in this. Now when you say you are both going back to school, are you guys going to be fairly close or hours away?Are you guys going to be able to see each other on weekends or will you have to wait until spring break or longer? If you guys are going to be a long ways from each other, he may not be up for a committed long distant relationship. All of these things you need to sit and talk to him about one on one. Good Luck!

4. george678

You might want to talk to him and maybe tell him some things and maybe try to make an effort to talk to HIM more outside the dating enviroment.

5. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I think I am being clingy, but want to know he likes me and wants the relationship to continue. And I will be 4 hours away, but both of us come home on the weekends a lot. 2 hours in opposite directions.

6. summersforecast

I really hope it all works out for you. So good luck I guess, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.:icon_wink

7. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

So I talked with him and we both decided to start calling each other boyfriends. We both pledged to make things work with the distance and can't wait to see each other, its a real relationship now :slight_smile:

8. EM68

That sounds great! Congrats!

9. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

No ok step back he was drunk when this happened and took it back, I'm kind of upset in a way now.

10. foxkid777

ohh well i guess just keep talking to him and make sure that he is committed to this relationship i hope things work out since it sounds like you like him a lot and care for him =]

11. hairdye

i got so happy.
    then i felt like i think you must've.
    i feel like i just went through it.
    and it hurts. :[

you poor bby! i'll be your boyfriend. ;]

12. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

hehehe....I love how this is an old post. I am dating him still and we're not official, but its more or less a loveless relationship.

13. hairdye

i would love you. just saying....
    "/ haha

14. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

aw thats sweet of you.

15. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well. You Should Talk To Him About How You Feel And Ask Him Specific Questions About His Feelings Towards You. Try Not To Take "I Don't Know" As An Answer.
    Also, Are You Two Officially In A Relationship Or Are You Just Dating? I Am Thinking That Maybe He Doesn't Really Talk To You Much Outside The "Dating Scene"Is Because Maybe He Is Dating Other People On The Side?? If That Is The Case Then I Suggest You Do The Same. On The Otherhand, If You Two Are In An Official Relationship Then I Don't Know, Maybe He Just Needs To Spend The Time Away From You To Think Things Over. Maybe He Does Like You A Lot And He Just Doesn't Know How To Express It Or Is Afraid To Get Close To You Because Of A Past Relationship Or Something In That Realm.

I Hope This Was Helpful!

XD