1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help meeeeeeee!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zippyisocute, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Zippyisocute

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, I've gotten myself in a bind. I told my friend that I was bisexual a few months ago, but since then I've been thinking about it an realized that I was full on gay. So, I need to re come out to her without sounding like an indisivive little twat. Help!

2. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Explain to her that you have since then realized that you are gay. It is actually pretty common for people to come out as a few different identities before they are completely sure. If I have learned anything in the past two years, it is that the more you worry about your impression, the more anxious you will feel.

3. alli o

alli o Guest

go for it! I don't think she will think you are an "indecisive twat" I think she will understand and if not you could always wait month or two so it seems like you have made up your mind for sure. An my last option I think would just to only date girls and adventaly they/she will figure out you don't really have a thing for boys at all

4. Chicagoblue

If she accepted the "bi" thing my guess is that she'll find it VERY easy to accept Gayness. Bi can confuse people.