1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told my friend i'm gay and he kissed me and left and hasn't talked to me sense

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by random guy, Sep 15, 2015.

1. random guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    well it was after school and we were alone i told and right after i told him he kissed me and ran off he has avioded me ever sense i want to talk to him but i dont know what to say or if i should say anything please help with situation

2. klix

You need to give him a bit of time but also find a way to pin him down (figuratively)...

You should think about whether you like him too, it's possible this could become something, he clearly likes you!

I would try and find a quiet opportunity to talk to him again, perhaps reassure him that what happened was okay...

How do you feel about the situation.

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    is this the best friend you mentioned in previous threads that you liked? If so, do talk to him about it, it could turn into a relationship~
    Even if not, him kissing you is quite surprising. I think you should talk regardless

4. klix

I agree... If he is the best friend you said you liked and he kissed you when you came out to him, I would say it's worth talking, don't blurt out how you feel, just ask him why he kissed you, it's hard to say but if there is a chemistry beyond just a friendship perhaps ask him to kiss you again.... It's really hard to say what is the right thing with out more information, and also we're not there.