1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

grrr....im regretting coming out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fallendream, Jan 5, 2009.

1. fallendream

well this is more of a rant than anything but if you want to post any helpful suggestions you can.

well to start with ive told 4 (nearly 5) people over msn and 1 person in real life over the christmas holidays but sadly im off back to school tomorow and im not sure if these people can keep my secret...only one person will definitely not tell anyone...but thats because if she does ill tell everyone who she fancies. but back to the point...i know that most of them accept me this way but i know one who has been trying to watch what hes saying so im not offended by him calling people gay or anything like that...

:eek: im pretty sure my school life will be screwed if everyone other than my close friends knew...:tantrum:

2. foxkid777

well its hard i guess when you come out of ur closet its kinda like gambling sometimes it works and you win or sometimes ur luck ran out and you lose, but if they are your real friends then they should repect your wish for it to remain a secret

3. fallendream

yes and i think they will but it might become obvious with them tiptoeing around words like gay

4. george678

Look I dont care about my friends they make silly gay jokes up all the time.
    They say thats so gay sometimes I dont really care.
    To be honest I would double check again ask them you are not going to tell anybody are you!

5. Johnny123

Johnny123 Guest

You could do what I did when I was 14 and told a friend who then told everyone... I denied it utterly and said to her: "I only said that because I wanted to see if you could keep a secret. Now I know you can't I won't tell you what I really wanted to say." Which was a bit mean, I guess, but it really worked!

Either that or just be open... easier said than done, I know.