1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NYC Lesbian Coming Out Support Group - currently forming

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ryana, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Ryana

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lesbian Coming Out Group

Therapy Support Group in Manhattan - currently forming.

Coming out is a life-changing process accompanied by a need for support. This group is intended to provide interactive support in a safe space. Members will have an opportunity to share their experiences, challenges, fears and aspirations with other women of all ages (17 and up) who may be at various stages in their coming out journey. We’ll look at what coming out means and how to navigate the process, being mindful of the fact that each person’s experience is unique. The group may discuss family, homophobia, social norms, relationships and dating, sexual fluidity, coming out at work, labeling, and/or any other relevant topics of interest to the group. The group is expected to meet on Mondays and will run weekly for 8 weeks, cost is $20 per session.
    Intake required, please send PM here since contact info is not allowed to be posted publicly.

2. alli o

alli o Guest

I do not live in NY area so I could not attend this but congratulations this is an incredible thing to do and I wish my community had a group like this