1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really don't know what to do anymore.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jake21987, Sep 22, 2015.

1. jake21987

jake21987 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm so depressed lately. I always end up crying myself to sleep some days. I feel so alone ,and empty. I can't even listen to music, Play games and even watch You Tuber's. I end up laying on my bed sobbing. I have only came out to one person. I also have a crush on someone. It's so hard. I don't know what to do. It's so easy to get me to cry now. I use to be very strong ,and would never cry. Now I'm just a big ball of emotions. This has been happening before I even got a crush on anyone. It's definitely not the only reason of my depression. :tears::tears::tears::tears:

2. pgc317

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If nothing else, know that you aren't alone and that we have all been there at some point. I found crying to be a good emotional release. I was keeping so much bottled up that it felt good to just let go and cry it out. Like you, watching YouTube videos would usually end in me crying along with the person in the video. For me, it (the crying) was just a phase. Eventually I worked through it and was able to find positive influences on YouTube (i.e. MarkeMiller and PK Creedon). I wouldn't be where I am today without them. They normalized being gay for me and helped me learn that it wasn't something to be sad about. I SURE still have frequent moments when I'm down in the dumps over it, but it's not as intense as before. You will get through this :slight_smile:

3. jake21987

jake21987 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for the reply and support. I guess I'm not the only one out there going through this. I was actually watching pk creedon. Your reply was soo relatable. I almost felt as if it was myself talking! :icon_bigg Pk always cheered me up!

#3 jake21987, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  4. Lyana

Hello jake,
    Sometimes we go through things that just seem like too much. A lot of people here struggle similarly to you. I hope that like pgc317, you'll be able to work through it and get better. You sound like a strong person.
    If you want to talk more about what's troubling you, please send me a private message. :slight_smile: