1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I doug myself to deep of a hole

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tacos, Sep 28, 2015.

1. tacos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    if you read my other posts i have been wanting to come out to my friend but the problem is now i think i just cant for some reason like the words won't come out of my mouth i for some reason now after talking to my other friend that everyone sees me as a ladies man because i used to date really hot chicks back when i was trying to act straight and it is just really hard for me and it has just been destroying me on the inside to where i think i am just going to colapse and completly fall apart i just need someone in my lfe to tell and it feels like there is no one which is crazy because everyone knows me i am just the type of person everyone gets along with but to me it feels like i have no true friends because everyone knows me but know one "knows me" for how i really am i play it off at school that i am happy but i am at the point i am dieing to be able to talk to someone about every thing i am literally crying right know just saying this i have the problem of bottleing up my sad feelings and i think i am going to end up killing myself over this or i am going to end up exploding at school one day i just feel there is no one out there that will under stand me and i have many friends that will i just cant say anything when the tim comes

i have support i just wont say anything to get it i feel i wll just end up exploding it all at one of my friends tomorrow and make the whole thang worse than it needs to be the last thing i want is the whole school talking about it

i feel like i need to get one of my close friends allone and just spill it all out should i yes or no and why

sould i tell any one

am i just over reacting and need to calm down

if i tell a friend what kind of friend should i tell

i am sorry i kinda exploded i am just hurting right now and i need help

2. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well i know dat commin out is a scary thing to do but it is also very libarating . once u have came out u will feel this huge weight being lifted off ur sholders but only if u do it at de right tym to de ryt person . i am de type of person who belives dat if somethin is ment to be it will be . there is no formula to come ot that will garantee positive reactions ( n i wish ther was ) but if they really love u they will accept u for who u r n want u to be happy .when commin out u should be prepered for anythin . choose the firs person u come out to wisely coz their reaction might make or break u . there is no fool proof way to come out but if u find talkin to them too hard , do what i did n write em a letter that tells em everythin . if u dont wanna c their reactin right away or feel threaterned tell em to read it while their alone . do not come out to some1 u think might wanna hurt u ( safety first ) . if u r not sure of what their reaction might be , test the waters . talk to em about a LGBT related topic or watch somethin with LGBT related characters n c their reaction . it is also important to give em tym n space to adjust n accept de real u . n if u want some1 to talk to i am here , I know how much i would have liked somethin lyk dat whan i went through it all