1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

brother

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lordjord96, Jan 8, 2009.

1. lordjord96

ok so my brother and i was talking and he just came over with a bat and hit me i said "wtf?" so i went up staris with my basball bat and hit him and said we are even.....he hit me again.i went up stairs and he followed and got MY (mine he went in my room and got MY!!!!) knife and i was sitting there he came over and sat on me (SORTA LOL) and scratted my anitals in my leg with the knife. he said if you tell anyone he will KILL! me. and then he started to act all normal.

how do i make this stop???i have loads of cuts and bruses from him:icon_sad:

2. s5m1

Where are your parents? You need to tell them right away. If they are not there, you need to leave until they are home.

3. Urman

Urman Guest

Call the police and tell your parents.I would also suggest counseling for the abuse in your family.Good luck

4. Ben

Ben

What you do about this would depend on his age, really. How old is he? can you tell us a bit more about him?

Maybe you shouldn't put a knife somewhere he can get it. Maybe having a knife in your bedroom isn't the best idea anyway.
    Is this a sharp knife which he cut you with? or did he just trace out your initials?

He sounds a bit out of order really. You should probably speak to your parents about this if you can, or a teacher or someone. It doesn't sound safe to be around him. You shouldn't be around him if he's going to be like this.
    He might just be looking for a reaction from you. If he hits you, perhaps you shouldn't go chasing after him to hit him back. It would just be giving him the reaction he's intending to get.

5. lordjord96

hes one year older (cant say his age)..the knife is a bi blunt on the edge but at te top its well.....sharp.

6. Ben

Ben

Then you need to speak to someone about this. He's young enough to listen to authority figures, especially if they were to come from outside of the family. Speak to your parents and tell them everything, they should be able to help. Good luck :slight_smile:

7. Peter

You need to speak to your parents immediately about this. If they do not take measures, go to the police. Knife crime in the UK is fashionable. React now! He needs to understand that this is a serious crime he is committing.

8. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

tell your parents, this is not right.

9. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You Should Mention It To Your Parents When You Are Alone, Don't Let Him Know You Are Talking To Them. You Should Not Hit Back, That Is What He Wants You To Do So If You Do What He Wants He Will Continue To Hurt You.

Try And Stay Away From Him As Much As Possible. He Sounds Like A Bad Influence On You If He Is Your Older Brother. Maybe He Grew Up Around Violence Or Watched Too Many Violent Films When He Was Younger. Is Anyone In Your Family Abusive Ot In Prison For A Violent Crime? Or Were Your Parents Gone A Lot When You Two Were Growing Up??

All This Stuff Could Have Made Him Think It's Alright To Act That Way.

Unless He Really Is Crazy And Needs A Psychologist!

:confused:

10. george678

Jeez, I would be very scared!
    Well I would tell your parents or go to the police I think it is the only thing you can do.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's pretty normal for brothers to fight.
    But not with weapons.

...why did your brother carve YOUR initials into your leg?

Lex

12. Hugo Boss

I am not sure if getting the police is a wise move.
    Tell your parents and see what happens from there.

13. Henrike

Get your parents involved if they can make a difference. Carvings initials is pretty extreme and unacceptable. My brother and I used to fight with weapons, but once blood got involved, that's where it ended.

14. thespanishheart

Sorry hun, he needs psych help... That's... Not... Normal...

Doesn't matter what age it is --- that's just plain wrong.

Save him from himself. These things don't get better on their own.

15. littledinosaurs

tell someone, even if its a teacher/school counselor.
    take pictures of the cuts/bruises in case you need the evidence later.

16. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would tell you parents if you think it will help, if not, talk to your counsellor and I would call the police, you brother is doing something that no one in their right mind should even think of doing, also, don't react, if he hits you and you don't hit back, it won't go much further (or at least not as far, hopefully). Also, as was already mentioned take pictures...
    Go get help, you shouldn't have to deal with this!

17. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

:frowning2:

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this...you must tell someone asap. Otherwise it might continue.

18. TylerW

Honestly i have to agree with everyone here. At first it just sounded like brotherly love but the last part was way creepy.

I hope for the best.

19. myra

Honestly, i think both of you need some help. He seems to be very impulsive when it comes to anger and violence. You also appear to have some anger management issues. not nearly as bad though. This first thing to do, would be to not retaliate when he hits you. It seems as though he is an attention seeker and loves to cause drama just to get a rise out of you. When you retaliate, he gets more angry and will find a way to inflict fear and pain on you to put you back in your place as the younger brother.

What you need to do is talk to a parent. Tell them your concerns. And for your sake, don't retaliate unless it is necessary. As in self defense. Don't call the police unless there is a serious threat of him going to kill you. If you can, have a talk with him and find out what he's feeling toward you that's makeing him so violent. If that doesn't work, talk to a parent about getting some counseling.

20. lordjord96

lex,

he said "...so every FAGGOT and PAKI world know wo i am.."