1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to person #2!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlueRazzberry, Oct 1, 2015.

1. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    I got off work today and went over to a friends house for a back rub and just to chill. We watched a few movies and got to talking about all kinds of things. She mentioned something about sexuality and gender, to which I didn't mention anything the first time. It got brought up again about 10 or so minutes later and I told her that I like men. She asked me if I was bi and I told her that I am gay, and explained that I consider myself a 4.5 on the Kinsey Scale and the idea behind sexuality being fluid. We had a wonderful discussion about it; how it feels, what led me to know, past/future relationships, etc. It was still a little nerve wracking and my brain felt a little clouded with everything happening, but it was a great experience. She's very openminded and didn't think anything of it. She was actually excited to learn about it. Just thought I'd share :slight_smile: She's the first friend I've come out to as gay, and I'm proud of myself for finally doing it. Making' progress! (!)

2. Antinous

That's great news, BlueRazzberry! It warms my heart to hear that coming out was a good experience for you, and that you made that crucial step even with the clouded brain :slight_smile:

3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations!!! Can't wait until I get there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. horrorgeek

That's awesome, congratulations! :eusa_clap