1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am shaking right now help me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by iamdesperate, Oct 4, 2015.

1. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh god i am totally outa my mind right now, i was just looking new thread in EC and you know just reading them. Then i got text from a friend but just at that time my phone died so i went upstairs to plug it, i totally forget the open EC tab and came downstairs to pack my bag whic was the time my mom came up the computer sit and saw the page, luckily, her english is not good and there were a total of 3 seconds till i came up and closed the tabs. She asked me what it was and i was just like "I dont knooow..", which was not the worst answer since i was supossed to be studying she only asked it becausse she knew it is not about school. I am calmer as i write these lines but i am still not fine. Do you think she understood, i mean she may not have the most perfect english but she lived in england for months therefore they should seem pretty familiar to her, also i totally forgot about which page it was therefore i dont know if there were international words like gay,lesbian,transexual on that page. Do you think she understood, what should i do? I mean how many details one can get just by looking something 3 seconds, or 5, I dont know?

2. Null

Hey friend, it's okay, please relax, it's okay. I doubt she paid much attention, maybe she was just a bit upset you were on the internet instead of studying, and that's why she asked you what it was.
    I think that if she had read something suspicious, she would've asked you what was that about. I believe you're fine!

3. alli o

alli o Guest

Take some deep breaths it is going to be ok I can almost garentte that she saw nothing. If she did see she probably would of put more emphasis on finding out what it was it ok I am there for you and your gonna be ok

4. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Guys... you all are just awesome, it has been awhile, and thank God that first panic has passed. I just love this forun youre all so supportive, thank you for everything.