1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the Point?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mags the Goron, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If I'm not interested in anyone changing their view about me, and nobody needs to know, what's the point? The only reason for me coming out that I can think of is purely for entertainment, because there are some girls in my class who I'm sure would have funny reactions (because I'm just that kinda mean person).

2. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you have absolutely no interest in telling anyone your sexuality, then in my opinion, there is no point. People come out for all kinds of reasons. For some coming out makes them feel like they don't have to 'pretend' to be something they're not, others may come out because they want to be accepted for who they truly are, sexuality included. The list goes on. If you feel you have no reason to tell anyone, don't.

3. TheRealTheaJane

Maybe just drop it into the conversation at some point, as if it's no big deal and as if everyone already knew. Make it as casual as possible, to make their reactions seem even funnier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: