1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im bisexual and im ready

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by shinyemerald, Oct 9, 2015.

1. shinyemerald

shinyemerald Guest

Hi there!

So i think im bisexual.... with a low sexual drive/disire....
    and im questioning my gender aswell... but i decided to come out this sunday as bisexual to my familie... that includes my mom, stepdad, stepsister, sister, and 2 brothers(and 1 cat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    i think this would help me expresse myself better.... i feel like i supressed myself because i just told everyone: no im not gay... no im not bi... but i think i can feel more free....

anyways... i thought of coming out when we are eating.... because everyone is there and i only have to say it once....but here is the thing... im sooooooo bad with words... and if i need to say something i cant find the right words.... i feel comfortable talking about it now but what if the situation finally happens... and i beginn to say something and i cant find the right words? ... im planning what i want to say now but in the situation its never like i planned.....

any advice would be welcome....!
    Thank you!!

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being brave is not doing something dangerous, it's doing something you are frightened of.
    When I came out as gay I had everything planed, and then did something totally different.
    Preplanning a few different ways of saying it will help, but on the day just be yourself and be as honest as you feel comfortable with. By the way it's OK if you back down at the last minute, that would just mean that it wasn't the perfect time for you to come out.

You are a lot braver and stronger than you think you are.

Best of luck. There is a big EC community wishing you the best.

(&&&)