1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agh, I don't know what this means! [Relationship issue]

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Jan 10, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

So, several months ago I broke up with my GF. I was really torn up about it, and i missed her like crazy. About a week ago, i sent her an anonomyous message via myspace, revealing to her i still loved her and how i could not put into words how sorry i was for what happened. I knew she would know it was me, but i was too afraid of her rejecting me to call her or something.

So she is in a 9-month program where she goes to different places around canada for 3 months at a time. Today, she messaged me and said "guess who's 3 hours away from you?' She proceeded to say "this feels weird" and im a little confused. I dont know what she wanted me to say, and...yeah.

2. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know what to make of that.

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, it is definetly a strange one.

Perhaps the best thing to do would be to ask her what she means by it? There are numerous things it could mean and getting the wrong end of the stick could end badly, but at the same time you should make some acknowledgement of it so that you don't ignore her. If you are unsure what it means then the best tihng you can do is ask her so that you know where to go from there. :slight_smile:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One person holds the answer.
    Hint - she ain't on here. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. myra

You've just gotta ask her hun. It may mean she still has feelings for you or it could be that its odd having the memories so close. If she feels comfortable enough to say that though, it would seem like she wants some kind of response. And the only two I can think of are "ya, it does feel weird" or "what do you mean?"

6. MusicIsLife

Thanks guys. I'll ask her about it, though atm im assuming she means its weird to be messaging me after so many months of no contact.