1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I Am Here

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Contact1111, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a 23 year old male with a confusing story behind me. I am here to tell that confusing tale that is my self. As a very young kid (like 3-4 or something), I remember my mother telling me something about how women have kids. She also told me that it is very painful. I somehow envied this "painful" experience. I even had a dream that I remember as a kid where I thought about the pain and enjoyed the idea of this experience. There was little, if any interest in the other aspects other than the pain. I had this desire to experience the ultimate pain. I was finding myself intrigued and envying this experience. As I grew older, I began to enjoy the idea of pain on some level. I found myself wanting to experience some incredibly difficult and messed up stuff. As I grew older, I began to suppress this. However, I found myself with this sort of "feminine" feeling that stuck with me throughout my whole life. As a kid, I would notice it. For instance, I would be talking and sort of imagine myself as "female" while I was saying ordinary things. This was a very common experience for me, but I thought nothing of it. I found myself confused by this, but I suppressed it without even thinking about it much. Then, one evening I was desperate to get "high" while alone in my place at college. I decided to mix my own concoction of hallucinogenic substances that are available over the counter (I refuse to give anyone info on what exactly on the exact substances that I drank, because there is always the potential for very dangerous results). I also knew what I was doing more than the average person would, as I have a strong knowledge of botany, biology, and chemistry. Within 1-2 hours after drinking the homemade concoction, I began to involuntarily focus on the old feelings that I had of this nature. I began to feel them intensely to the point where it fully enveloped my being in total. I felt quite feminine, but yet I felt comfortable fully with my self as it currently was. I found myself absorbed in this feeling, and I saw that there was no reason why this could not be anytime. It was a very amazing experience to feel that this feeling was 100% validated. I had no discomfort with my body or anything of that nature, it was simply a sort of "feeling". I had also remembered all the stuff I described from my early childhood clear as day. I contemplated calling my parents and telling them of this right then and there, but due to my hallucinating state I realized this was probably a bad idea. During this evening, I referred to myself as "gay", because in my state I had no other words to describe it. Then, in the morning, this realization stuck. It was always there. I just had no place for it. I had this feeling since I was quite young. When I was young, I noticed that I felt somewhat "feminine" despite being male. However, I had no desire to change myself. I also had slightly masochistic feelings. On a few occasions, I found myself fantasizing about a fantasized girlfriend stubbing cigarettes out on my body. I also have had fantasies of being the dominant one. Sometimes, this has involved the stereotypical S&M type stuff, but usually not as time has gone on. I have often found myself eroticizing and envying my own personal pain. I just feel like these feelings are all quite overwhelming at times and I just don't know what to do with them. After I drank all that weird stuff, I found myself more understanding that these feelings existed. I fully acknowledge them now and am not uncomfortable or trying to suppress them. I feel comfortable and one with it, but I am trying to figure out how to really live with it and/or express it all on some level. I do not want to consume the drink again, nor am I in the position to be able to. However, I feel that on my own, without any assistance I will be able to figure out what to do. It's just going to take a bit of time. That's why I ended up here. In addition, as an adolescent I have had thoughts/feelings for other guys. When thinking about other guys, I have found myself drawn to the idea of being the "submissive" one. However, I have also had strong sexual thoughts/urges and feelings towards women. I have found women intensely attractive since the time I was 10 or so. This has been a strong feature of my life, probably as strong as other guys feel for women. However, due to the other stuff, it is clear that I am somehow "different". Anyways, this is my story and this is what has brought me to this site. I know maybe some people will find the S&M references and all sick, but this is my story. I just am in the process of finding the next destination in my life.

#1 Contact1111, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  2. Distant Echo

You are here because you need to talk. And you need us to listen.
    We are, and we will. And there is probably very little that has not been written before.
    Keep on talking. It will help you. We'll keep on listening. And if you listen to the members of this site, hopefully we can help you.
    You are you. There is nothing wrong or sick about that, or your dreams, hopes or fantasies.