1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't recognize HIM anymore

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Jan 10, 2009.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

HE changed really much. The deal is, I wanted a commitment. By saying commitment, I mean we can court with the others but outside rules of attraction. This guy from the sophmore and screws up in our relationship. HE spends most of his time with him, instead of me. Tonight we went out as group to a club. Everyone hangs out there but in different ones. Acquaintances or not. It was late and my girlfriend had to go back home. I had to accompany her. Then the guy from sophmore came. Since then, HE started to act diffrent, like an ass to me. I told him if HE would like to come to us after the event. HE rejected me. Instead, HE choose to stay with him. Well, I think as my boyfriend, it HIS duty to accompany me. I talked to HIS about this problem. HE says that I'm overreacting. I want to trust HIM. But it isn't easy.

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Hum.
    That's alot of HEs and HIMs and hes and hims. Kinda confusing. Lemme see here...
    What I am getting here, is that you are in a relationship with a guy who you feel is not spending enough time with you. Or you think he is cheating on you with some one else.

I will now draw on some personal perspective. I was once dating a guy who would not try to hang out with me. I would always call him. And if we were on a date, he never stuck around to hang out because he had to "get his car back to his brother". I always got really angry with him about this. When he broke up with me, it became obvious that he was just not that into me. (This may be because he was secretly gay, but that's another can of worms.)

I think that if your boyfriend is not paying attention to you on a regular basis (like this is not the only time he decided to stay and party), then you may want to think about ending the relationship. He should not act differently around you when another guy shows up. But if is the only time it has happened, don't worry about it too much. Try to avoid the clingy cycle that I dove into. (He ignores you, you bitch, he ignores you, you bitch some more.)

Also: I have a feeling that English isn't your first language. Did you Babelfish translate it? Because while you can get your point across, babelfish makes hilarious mistakes.

3. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah I Think That If It Was A One Time Thing You Should Try To Ignore It But If It Happens Again And Keeps Happening Then I Suggest You Talk To Him About It And Tell Him That If He Doesn't Change Soon You Will Leave Him. You Are Still Young, And I Am Sure You Hear That All The Time (I Still Hear It And I'm Almost 21.)

I Am Assuming He Is Around The Same Age As You?? He Is Probably Still Trying To Figure Out Who He Is And Where He Stands As Far As Relationships With Guys/Girls Go.

Well Like I Said, Talk To Him And If He Really Does Care About You, You Will Notice A Change Within The Next Couple Weeks.

Good Luck (*hug*)