1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breakthrough!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bee12, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Bee12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I haven't posted on here in quite a while but I feel like today, I reached an important milestone. Today was the first time that I was able to look at myself in the mirror and say to myself "I'm gay" and to actually feel a bit proud about it. No doubts, no worries, just acceptance.
    Since starting Uni a few weeks ago, I feel like I can be more open to others and I've made a good friend aswell which I think has helped. I'M GAY! (!) AND THAT'S OK!

2. Gay1234

Wow I really admire how open about your orientation. Im delighted that you accept who you are and like who you are. I also learned to accept myself and it was the best thing I ever done as I am much happier and much more relaxed that I am gay. Well Done for your achievement. Some people are not as lucky as us as they do not feel happy about who they are. They search for a treatment to 'turn straight' even though that is not possible. It is great that you are so understanding about yourself.

Well Done:slight_smile: