1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wondering what to do...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so this isnt much of a problem xD i just was thinking about it
    so i hav this friend that i telled a loong time ago (4th June 2008 ^^) em anyway xD for the past days he has been doing VERY anoying coments about gay people (he sayed them before i told him but now that he knows...)
    >_> thing like (he went to the USA in the past few days)
    "so i saw this couple of faggots in the street holding hands they looked so..queerish"
    i dont know how to translate exactly the coment xDD and he makes (and maked) lots of coments like this all the time..
    so i should tell him that this is really buggin me or im freaking over nothing? sorry if this was very stupid or something xD

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! If he is a friend of yours and if it is bothering you, I think you should say something. You could for example say that his comments are inappropriate and are annoying. This is an opportunity for you to educate him. Maybe the next time he'll think before he speaks!

3. justinishere

Hey there! If you are out and he does know then you should tell him that it is bothering you. I agree with the post above. It might be a good thing to educate him. If he is really your friend he will understand and not take offense because what is going to say when he sees you with another guy holdin hands?

4. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i know :S but ... he was that way before i told him :S i cant expect him to change how he feels about everthing just because im bi... right? ._.
    and ._. i dont know if he says it becus hes homophobic (well i doubt it xD he wuld stop talkin to me a looong time ago) or just to look "cool" for his friends.. he does not say this thing to ME he says it wen wer on a group so.. waa i dont know xD

5. 1974

Sounds like its a fitting in with the crowd thing but as he's your friend then you should be able to say to him that you find it annoying. He may not change but at least you will have told him rather than bottling things up. :thumbsup:

6. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    waaa... i guess ill try... but D: i dont know (last year he had a friend that was in the same place i was right now... he took everthing personally, mayb i am takin everthin personally 2 xD?)
    well anyway ill try to convince him not being a complete ***holl
    o.o now that i think about it... wat words arent allowed in this forum xD i put the firts post without even thinking about it