1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any way of fighting the nerves?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by VideoGAYmer, Oct 20, 2015.

1. VideoGAYmer

VideoGAYmer Guest

The 2 most common questions I get asked are "are you gay" or "are you Bi" well obviously I'm gay but i haven't really come out yet, I try to tell my BFF who happens to be Bi but every time I try i either feel sick or am actually sick. so if anyone has a way of getting rid of the nerves i will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Acuba403

It's different for everyone, just how our brains work. Personally I can't really help you with at the moment, but before and after I listen to music (what ever you prefer or what calms you) and I also like to read, game, or just surf the internet.

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

You know you really want to tell your friend and it's important to you. When our nerves get to us, it can make us feel scared and like what we're doing is a bad idea. So when you plan to tell your friend, if you get nerves just try to trust yourself and remember that before you were scared you knew you really wanted to, that it's very important to you and even though you're nervous, it's what you want. Kind of like ripping off a bandaid. Sometimes it helps to do come out spontaneously rather than planning ahead because it can put more pressure on you and make you more nervous, but it depends on the person. Just know that once it's over you'll feel a lot better and you don't have anything to worry about if your friend's accepting.

4. ThatRangerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's really no way to cut the nerves. I was a frickin wreck before I came out. There is a lot of uncertainty associated with it. Just remember that if you're friend can't accept you, he isn't your friend. However, you said he's bisexual himself. He should not have a problem accepting you. Just remember, it's your life. Take a deep breath and tell him.

5. alllll

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I didnt fully come out I just told my best friend (hes straight) he just told me okay just don't tell him I like him .