1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Mixed Signals?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Koca, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Koca

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok there's this guy that I've liked since the beginning of this year and about a month ago I was talking to one of my friends (girl) and the guy just came up to me and asked was she my girlfriend. I gave him a flustered look and said no because I thought it was obvious I was gay lmao but then he said oh and walked off then about a week ago I was talking to another one of my friends (girl) and he came up to me and stood right beside me and asked us were we related and then he just said oh and walked off then yesterday I was talking to a guy and girl friend of mine and we were next to his group of friends and he kept like messing with his friends to get them to chase him it seemed like and he would always end up closer and closer to where me and my friends were and then I don't know what this was but he got close and I thought he was coming up to talk to me because he was so lose and looked dead at me my heart almost dropped but he stopped and went up to something high and jumped to reach it and my friend said he was showing off and idk if it was for me or what because he's dated a lot of girls and I thought he was straight but I'm getting mixed signals any clue what it might be ?

2. GreenPanRose270

Before you judge any further, I'd try to get to know him more. You know, get his number, friend him on Facebook, talk to him in school, etc.
    Then you can bring up LGBT+ related news and judge his reaction, etc.
    Come out to him if you have to.
    Then you'll have a general idea of whether he's gay and/or into you.

Good luck and hope it all turns out ok!