1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed Signals HELP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Koca, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Koca

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok there's this guy that I've liked since the beginning of this year and about a month ago I was talking to one of my friends (girl) and the guy just came up to me and asked was she my girlfriend.

I gave him a flustered look and said no because I thought it was obvious I was gay lmao but then he said oh and walked off then about a week ago I was talking to another one of my friends (girl) and he came up to me and stood right beside me and asked us were we related and then he just said oh and walked off.

Then yesterday I was talking to a guy and girl friend of mine and we were next to his group of friends and he kept like messing with his friends to get them to chase him it seemed like and he would always end up closer and closer to where me and my friends were and then I don't know what this was but he got close and I thought he was coming up to talk to me because he was so close and looked dead at me my heart almost dropped but he stopped and went up to something high and jumped to reach it and my friend said he was showing off and idk if it was for me or what because he's dated a lot of girls.

I thought he was straight but I'm getting mixed signals any clue what's actually going on or what I should do ?

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

The fact that he asks about your friends like that is definitely quite suspicious and abnormal, but I don't think you have enough evidence to tell one way or another and you probably need to wait and see if he does anything more obvious. Maybe try talking to him more and see how he acts? But until you know more, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet, and try not to over analyze how he acts from now on, just wait and see what he does (over thinking it could make it more confusing/make you see things you want to see if that makes sense.)
    He could be bi or questioning even if he is in fact sending you signals, in which case I would say proceed with caution. But still I mean if it's well known that you're gay then the ball is in his court so to speak. It's up to him to make a move instead of sending you confusing signals waiting to see if you'll figure it out.