1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I say??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 2qt2bblond, Jan 13, 2009.

1. 2qt2bblond

So, I have this friend and i'm not sure if she's questioning her orientation (like I am). We hang out A LOT with our group of friends and during a movie or something (at a house, not the theater) we'll start cuddling. This'll lead to a kiss. after the kiss we cuddle some more. This only happens when we're with other people, not alone.
    I obviously need to talk to her about it, find out if she's feeling the same confliction I am and such... I really like kissing her and don't want her to stop if she finds out they are more to me than just playing around... what do i do?!!! i would realllly appreciate any advice on what to do/say...

2. Trumpetplyer23

Like, when you say kiss. Do you mean like a real quick kiss on the cheek/lips (pop kiss) or like a kiss kiss (tongue or no tongue)?

I would talk to her about it. Just ask her why she does it. I know it's hard, but it's not completely putting yourself out there either. You're just asking a question, right?

3. 2qt2bblond

when i say kiss i don't mean make out... but it's not really a peck either.

4. badwolf104

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should definately ask her. Just ask her if she is serious when you kiss or if it is just a big joke.

I don't know her so I can't really say what would happen if you outright told her how you feel.

Good luck!