1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will accept me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by undecided96, Oct 31, 2015.

1. undecided96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, im 19 years old and this semester i am in an exchange in Berlin and during this time i got sure that i'm gay. I've always had this idea but now im pretty sure of that and in a month I'm coming back to my hometown but I'm not pretty sure how I come out. I've have two pretty close female friends and we have a huge intimacy but I never gave a clue about my sexuality and I'm afraid about their reactions. Also my uncle is gay, which i think will ease the things with my mom. The biggest problem is my other friends, i have no feelings for them at all but im scared of their reaction, if they will accept me or not as i am. They always tell me how nice I am and that stuff, they like a lot. M 2 best male friends I'm almost sure that they have no problem with gays but not sure if they will have problem if one of their closest friends is gay.

Well, thats it hahaha just wanted to express my self, even if its here

Ps: when i arrive im planning to go to a therapeut that i used to go so he can help me with these process .:icon_bigg

2. Xanesa21

Well i'm not one of your friend, hard to say what they will do and how they will react for that - i'm not in their heads right :grin:

But! I'm sure that if they really like you they will accept you for who you are :slight_smile:
    Really good friends will stay with you no matter what ^^