1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel like a . .

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andrew, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Andrew

B.... you get what I am saying.

Anyways, there is this guy at my school that likes me. At first I totally liked him and thought he was adorable and stuff. But now I guess that " connection " kind of disappeared and I feel no feelings towards him. THOUGH he still likes me. Also, he's the jealous type and like always ask me questions and stuff. Even though were not going out. :X

What should I do?

-Luis

2. biisme

Tell him that you don't have feelings for him, before it gets any worse. In this case, and in most cases, honesty is the best policy.

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with biisme. Don't lead him on (I know you wouldn't do that deliberately, but even just being friendly without telling him the truth could give him false hope). Tell him honestly that you just don't have feelings for him, but it doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with him or that he should try and change himself.

4. myra

Just tell him straight up that you don't like him. If he still doesn't get the hint...then you've gotta start being jerk towards them. Keep reminding him that you've got no feelings toward him, ignore him...and...if worst comes to worst...you've just gotta hurt him and say "Look..I don't like you. You're freaking me out. I don't want you to ever speak to me again." And there you go. Done. Over with. You feel like a jerk, but those feelings pass. I've had to do that with two guys in my past. They finally got the picture after i was a total bitch.