1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Confused with no-one to advise me..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by novaastra, Nov 2, 2015.

1. novaastra

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :bang: I'm so confused & need to gain some perspective but finding it very hard!! :help:
    I've dated boys when i was really young but avoided sleeping with them, always said it was because of this and that. My first kiss was a girl & when drunk I end up kissing them, I never thought of them sexually until now really. I've had boyfriends when I was a young teenager & enjoyed kissing them but anything past that I hated. I really liked a guy as an adult but I didn't enjoy anything sexual, it always felt like i had to 'pretend' to enjoy it but I never did. When I looked at him I thought 'wow I love him, hes beautiful' but having to do anything sexual was just so 'yuuuck.' The thought of having to sleep with a boy regularly is not something I ever want but I don't know if I'm asexual or maybe just gay?! I've never been sexual with a girl but think about it a-lot though when I see girls in the street I've never thought 'oh shes so hot, I want to have sex with her'
    (Sorry I'm trying to explain as best I can haha)

Then I met a guy who technically was what I've always wanted but kissing him felt so lifeless even though I loved everything about him. I started to think what if I'm bi/lesbian and this is why I've always hated being intimate with boys. When I'm drunk I think nothing of kissing boys but i never do it sober and If a boy asks me to hang out, I make sure there's alcohol involved because otherwise I wouldn't do it.

Its only now I'm starting to become mindful as to why I constantly avoid intimate situations with boys..

I have no friends to even ask about this and ive tried to say to my sister but she just ignores me. Would appreciate someones thoughts on it :slight_smile:

2. Xanesa21

Hmm... What do you think about go and try with a girl and see what will happend?
    Without alcohol of course :grin:
    Maybe you're bisexual but more attacted to females? Hard to say tbh.
    I'm also not sure about my orientation so i know what do you feel.

Good luck girl :3

3. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. You now have friends on this site that you can ask.
    2. Drink can cause you to make not great decision.When I was going through the same thing, drink messed me up.
    3. After the referendum, most Irish people are totally cool with everyone's sexuality.
    (*hug*)