1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An idea!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lucky28, Nov 2, 2015.

1. lucky28

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I begin, I do apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I figured that this would reach the right demographic! :thumbsup:

So I've been out to everyone except my extended family, had a boyfriend, and continue to learn things about myself and question myself everyday. I used to keep a diary but yano got sick of writing outside of school too :grin:

I figure it would help a lot of people and my immense boredom/laziness if I were to keep a video diary/audio diary and post it for you guys to watch/listen to! I'm definitely interested in doing it, and I know there are tons of people out there, but I feel as if I could be a bit more close with you peeps!

Lemme know whatcha think, mkay?

And mods, feel free to move this to the appropriate section! (As if I have control :lol:slight_smile:

2. MayaBee

Would be cool! As a fellow student who.always has to write/read, this sounds like an interesting alternative. But can you post it on here?

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a great idea and video is something we have considered.

At present, though, there's no way to post video in a way that would not lead to offsite contact, so we would have to say that, for now at least, this would not be an option.

It is our hope that video resources might be available with or soon after the new version of the site launches... In coming months.

4. lucky28

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Thanks for the info, Chip! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 3rd Nov 2015 at 06:52 PM ----------

Sadly, as it seems, no. But I'll still do it anyways, just without (according to the rules) revealing any outside contact info, and just hope someone who needs to see it does! :eusa_danc