1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*headdesk* Girls are confusing...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Jan 15, 2009.

1. MusicIsLife

So i talked to my ex on the phone. And we're trying to be friends.

At the moment, shes in a program where she travels to different places in canada for a few months at a time in each place. So, right now shes just outside quebec city, which is about 3 hours from me.

She and a few friends are coming down to montreal for A winter festival in about 2 weeks.

She wants me to come see her, and then go clubbing with them after.

Im SO nervous, and im afraid that I'll do something stupid. Like...even though she insists we could never be a couple again, she slips in all these "random questions" that usually make me end up spilling my guts to her. Today she asked if I;d feel the same about her once i see her, and i told her they would intensify, and not long after she had to go, so now im depressed again. How are we supposed to be friends if she does that? One little question and I feel like...Romeo without Juliet, so to speak.

AUGH.

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you should go and catch up with her. She wants to see you :slight_smile:

You can be friends; friends can be (and should be) close and honest with each other, there's nothing wrong with spilling you guts to her, it shows you trust her and value her company and views. Perhaps you should tell her what you're feeling at the moment, that her random questions make you feel depressed and such. If she cares about the friendship, she'll try and make you feel better :slight_smile: