1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im fning done

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cromig, Jan 16, 2009.

1. cromig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so i know ive not been the happiest with my life right now. ive been fairly happy with my bf... well now exbf. i mean i really dont know if i should be happy or sad.... i feel more sad, upset, betrayed, lied to... ive never been in a relationship that i really whole heartedly loved... im just not sure what to do... im really upet and i feel like i have no one to talk to... i never wanted to be that guy who got really upset over a relationship. what do i do? i really need help fast.

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What happened with your relationship, did your boyfriend cheat on you? Did he lie to you about something?

The best thing you can do is tell us what's happened, that way we can help you :slight_smile: You don't need to feel alone, because you've got us. Life's got it's ups and downs and everyone goes through tough stuff, don't worry, we're here for you. Lots of us have been (or are going) through what you are at the moment.

Don't worry, we love you (*hug*)

3. crystaltriforce

hey at least you had a boyfriend. i can't find anyone who is interested in me. :icon_sad:

4. JustAnotherName

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You don't need to feel alone we're all here to listen and the best thing to do at this point is talk and get those feelings out in the open, bottling them up isn't the way to go. (*hug*)

5. cromig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well im glad i waited to kinda get the whole story. he had tod me that he had kissed a girl, while we were still together, and he became confused. i feel/felt like he had kept this from me, i almost feel/felt betrayed kinda, almost like he did cheat on me.
    well then later tonight i went out with a friend. hes the best guy ever. but anyway, he had me talk to this guy. after a few drinks we made out.
    then i get a txt. it was my ex and he was all, i lied to you about the girl. so i asked if he had really wanted to break up. he said no, but i told him i needed time to think. he hurt me so much i didnt know how to respond... i still dont know what to do

6. JustAnotherName

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well your going to need to talk with him and be honest with him, explain how this has made you feel and how much it hurt you.

(*hug*)

7. cromig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    probly wasnt the best idea confonting him while i was kinda stoned.... now he wont even talk to me and i feel really bad...

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not much to do now but give him some time. Tell him to hit you up when he feels like talking again.

Lex