1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jazzrawr, Jan 18, 2009.

1. jazzrawr

Alright. So, on Saturday I went to a friend's party. I met this girl, (we'll call her R) and we started cuddling and such. We were obviously attracted to each other, and so we ended up making out basically the whole night. XD

It was fun and everything, buuut she has a boyfriend, and for me it was a one-time thing. I enjoyed it, but I don't want anything more. She's not really my type, personality-wise.
    Anyways, now she keeps writing on my facebook wall, wanting to hang out and stuff.
    I don't really want to, especially since I'm pretty sure she just wants in my pants now. And I don't want that. XD
    And her messages are kind of revealing, and I don't want my friends thinking I had sex with her or something.
    What should I doooo XD

2. kaster

I'd meet up with her and explain that you're not really interested in anything beyond friendship with her, be frank just say that she's not really your type and though you had a really good night at the party it was just a party thing.
    I'm sure your friends wont just assume that you slept with her, if they ask say you didn't and that's that, dont worry too much about that bit.
    She'll stop messaging you and stuff when she knows its not getting anywhere.
    :slight_smile:x

3. Mestiz0

PLEASE let her know the truth and DO NOT ignore her.

I am actually in a very similar situation I think. Except in my situation, I am the guy who is trying to hang out with another guy. We have hung out twice. First time was just platonic, walking along the beach. The second hang out, I went to his house and we watched a movie where we ended up kissing, and just sleeping shirtless together. Cuddling but no sex of course. Everything ended on a good note! But now he will NOT answer texts or calls from me and pretty much ignores me when I talk to him on AIM.

It really sucks in my situation that he won't even give me a clue as to why he won't talk to me. So really, just be upfront and honest. Hang out with her and tell her how you feel. If you want to at least remain friends with her, tell her that. Just talk to her. It really sucks to be ignored but someone you like, especially when you don't know WHY you are being ignore.

Good Luck!! :thumbsup:

4. Helen

Helen Guest

Jazz sweetheart, if your friends automatically assume that you slept with this girl, despite not having heard it from you at all, then they don't exactly sound like very nice friends : /

There was a rumour going round that *that boy* and I had sex, but all my real friends knew that it wasn't true, because I had SAID it wasn't true.

But you need to shake off this girl, and if I were you I'd remind her about this boyfriend of hers, and just say that you thought of it as a bit of fun. I know you well enough to know you're capable of saying it nicely, and as long as you do that, there's no reason why she won't be cool with it :slight_smile: