1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big problem here guys

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by EWMK, Nov 20, 2015.

1. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After coming out to my friend I seem don't want to talk to her. I think I'm the one who keep distance between us. So why? How to stop that? Help me guys

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aw sweetie, don't worry. You are probably just subconciously worried about their reaction. Were they supportive? Make an effort to keep things as normal as possible. You're still the same you. You might need to tell him/her? Just tell them how you feel and that you don't want this to come between you guys. Hope this was somewhat helpful?

3. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Actually she's really supportive, but I just don't know what to say, I don't want to talk about my secret/gender.
    She is the first one I have come out to if I try to act as usual(act like "normal")before her, that will be so weird.

=> I can't act like usual before her

4. badger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    totally normal. you guys will become best friends again after a while. when this was happening to me, I felt the same, but ultimately I was overthinking it and I ultimately just started chilling again.

5. itsbrooklyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's completely normal, your friend obviously doesn't care that you're gay otherwise they wouldn't be talking to you, you just need to push it to the back of your mind and know they accept you for who you are and your friendship will go back to being the same