1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, I knwo I sound paranoid but.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jman1013, Jan 19, 2009.

1. jman1013

jman1013 Guest

My parents are on holiday and the past couple of days I have had yexy and phone calls from them asking if Im happy, and Im like a bit out the blue wateva. Well firstly It was text saying that and as soon as I reply they phoned. They also phone yesterday claiming I phoned earlier in the daywhich I had not and my phone doesnt accicentally call because it has a lock. So im thinking something is definately up.

Here the paranoid part, I told a friend, who, there is a pretty big chance, may have told another friend. This friend was at a party with My brother at the weekend and she may have let slip, naturally he would have called my parents, which would explain there weird behaviour.

End of the day I was gin home to tell my parents about this weekend, im at uni you see. So, it could work in my favour of they already know. I mean, when they were on the phonemy dad was like "Tell him I love him" which I was like wtf!!!!! Im just a bit pissed because I would hate them to know and me not have told thm and it wouldv mean my first ttly told when i said not too which kinda annoys me. If my parents to know I wont to know so I can stop them discussing with other fam members iemy aunties who my mum cant but help detail everything too!!!!

What do you think then am I just being paranoid?? or does this seem plausible??

Sorry about the length, didnt think it would be such a beast, also I typed this pretty fast so my spelling graner will be atrocious!!!!

2. missmelancholy

Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe your parents are just worried about you because they aren't there close to where you are? My mum when we lived apart started calling to check on me constantly. It felt weird because we never talked when we lived together and all the sudden she cares how I'm doing??

3. Mickey

I guess you'll have to wait & see. You have a right to be pissed . But ,if they do know,at least,(by their responses) it sounds like they'll be okay with it.

4. jman1013

jman1013 Guest

Yeh I know Ive never really doubted they would be okay with it, I mean they both work in the care sector and so its not an issue. Its just the actual thought of telling them has been killing me, just because itll be so awkward. but I did want to be the one to tell them. Its why Iv put of telling more of my friends, I felt they should know next.