1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panicking

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MayaBee, Nov 24, 2015.

1. MayaBee

I have posted about how I want to come out here before and I already told you guys that I went up to my best friend and asked her if I could tell her but she didnt have time. Then, about a week ago was the date where we wanted to talk about it but we, or she, I was thinking about it all the time, forgot and now I wrote her a text, asking if we could go eating together without our other friends because I really want to tell her. But at the same time I dont know how to tell her and with her 'going to'-know, I am questioning my sexuality again. I suddenly dont want to tell her anymore. Is that normal?
    Please someone help me, I am panicking! In 18h she will know, in 11h I'll see her, 45minutes ago I wrote her. I am so anxious, I want to skip school tomorrow.

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're going to be okay. This was literally me two weeks ago with a friend. She was totally accepting and super sweet about. You won't regret it ok!