1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maya's Coming out process, Part 1: Skipping

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MayaBee, Nov 25, 2015.

1. MayaBee

Yesterday I wrote a text about coming out, again. I know, for you guys this must be really boring to hear by now, but AGAIN, I didnt do it. Gosh why is this so hard?
    My friend didnt see my message about asking to be alone with her and in school I was very anxious about when she'd see the message. When I came home today, I saw that she had texted me several times, saying that she's sorry and if we could maybe do it tomorrow or somewhen then.
    And honestly? I am getting kind of sick of it. This would be the forth time that I'd have to go up to her and say "I need to tell you something". She pisses me off. She is a very good friend and everything, but she is so self-centered and egoistic. Is it so hard to notice somethings wrong with me? Is it so hard to not be the attention center just for once? Is it so hard for her to get, that if I say I need to tell you something, that I do need to tell her something?
    Coming out is nerve wrecking.
    The worst part about it? I dont want to face her anymore. In my head I came out to her so many times, I walked up to her 3 times to tell her. So, tomorrow I am going to skip school. I just cant face her. I need to get some energy back. I know, skipping school is bad, but honestly, I wouldnt pay attention anyways because I'd be thinking about "it" all the time.

I hope there will be a Part 2 of my Coming out process.