1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused and mentally fucked up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ThatOneGayGuy, Nov 26, 2015.

1. ThatOneGayGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I have these in-laws that are like parents to me, both in their 50's and my father-in-law is really cute and genuine. Anyways, I would look at him and his bulge, he would look at me back (when he catches me.looking down there), but then wouldn't say anything. I kept looking and a minute after I stopped, he put his hand over his bulge, now I am thinking..."Is he doing this because it's his sign of him saying he's uncomfortable", or "Maybe he just has his hand there, because you know, some people do that", or "maybe he has a slight erection and covers it up, because that's what most people.do whenever they have an erection. I'm 17, and I don't want to ruin his marraige, because I respect him and even admire him because he's a gentlemen. Adbice on my situation?

2. prodigalme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ah leave him alone he is married respect that is my advice.

3. jmccorm4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I second this. Not just because of your respect for him and his marital status but because of your age. I really don't see any outcome where it will end well.