1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im so nervous/stressed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :S waah i just had an admission test for one of the greatest universities in my country (and also dangerous for some stupid group of morons who like to trow lacrimogenous bombs and inflamable too..) well anyway, the point is i really want to get in that college and i dont think i did THAT good in the test (23/30 math-27/30 verbal-9/39 general culture-160/160 personality) wich sums up to a 60% of the test (without counting personality) so im really REALLY nervous (because this is almost the last choice i hav, dint get in other college but that one is kinda homophobic so... xD and thers another test in the one i wanna get in T.T) and i have to whait until march to get the results! waah its horrible T_T!
    so any coments, sugestion or watever would be apreciated ._.

2. joss22

Dude, you got 160/160 on the personality section, that means something significant, I mean, counting the personality part, you did awesome on the test as a whole. You probably have nothing to fear. The key thing right now is patience, preoccupy yourself with something to get it off your mind, and even though March may seem like a long ways away, if you just live each day to its fullest, the time will fly right by.

3. Trace

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just take a deep breath, they way your panicing means you need to breath a little. YOu just need something to take your mind off the test, other wise it will drive you crazy. Besides, satistics show that people who usually stress over stuff like this, usually gets in, so please just relax a little

4. theworld

I usually get uber nervous about tests, and think I did horrible. That's my personality; it sounds like yours too. As hard as it is, try to think positive. I'll bet you did a million times better than you think.

5. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :S but i dont think the personality counts so much :S because it is a (umm... how to say it in english... XD) social facutly the part that is more heavy is the general culture :S
    but anyway... ill try not to think about it tks ^^

6. Markio

Depending on where you live, there's also the option of attending community college and transferring to a university/four-year college you junior year. That's what three of my siblings did (the other one joined the armed forces).