1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Verry Bad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grantious, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Grantious

Ooook i'm kinda stuffed
    4 terminology reasons
    randoms = ppl who add me on myspace for no reason
    and Friends r just friends
    Neway some of my randoms r taking me out clubbing for free (like usual i havn't payed for clubbing for a long time) but my boyfriend is pissed bacause i hang wif them.. its along distane thingy well semi long distance anyway, and i wont do anything wif my randoms EVER like i LOVE my boyfriends he's the sexiest n coolest person in the world but he shouldn't worry so much n now i deleated all my randoms on myspace 4 him n i feel bad god i'm conflicted.. and VERY drunk atm hahah damn but anyway its like i need to hav fun because i cant b wif him al the time i hav 2 wait for him 2 come bak down

so i need to distract myself because thats all i think about him.. n he does 14 hour shifts n he's hardly on msn or awake for that matter i mis him like crazy n being the x straight his he's agro so i'm fuked..
    ne advice?

2. theworld

:frowning2: I don't want to say never but perhaps almost never will allow myself to do a long distance relationship again because of that. I understand totally where you both are coming from. When he finally has some free time, he wants to spend it with you. You might try telling him you see his point of view and are touched by his caring. By letting him know you see where he's coming from, he will probably be more open to what you have to say. Then you can explain how you feel. You like him more than *fill in the blank* which is one of the reasons you go out with your friends, to take your mind off him. Does he know his schedule/when he gets off ahead of time? If so, maybe you can arrange to be free when he is.?

3. Jim1454

You might want to ask the question again when you're sober. I don't really understand what you've said! :help:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>I don't really understand what you've said!

OP has a boyfriend who lives a distance away, and is often quite busy.
    Other guys want to take OP out partying.
    BF doesn't like the idea.
    TFB.

Lex