1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pissed off

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Jan 21, 2009.

1. hoping

for the past 4 months i have been working out so hard and eating as good as i can and i have put on 8kg of muscle and lost fat and the other day mums idiot bf came up to me and said '' you need to loose so much weight'' and he goes through the bin to see what i have eaten and mum defends him saying he just worries about you. i mean what the fuck im in the best shape ive ever been in and im working hard so i can get better and this dumb fuck who eats all the time and never exercises goes on about me and then tries to control what i eat

2. Cassi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's not right. Those people makes me angry!!
    Well as long as you know you're improving keep it up
    as long as its healthy. (ex. Don go Anorexic)
    And I'll be here cheering you on! :grin:

3. EM68

I would just ignore him. From what you have told me he is the type of person that gets off on insulting people. Most people that do that because they are unhappy with them self. One thing you could do is try to explain to him what you are doing and let him know that you are in the best shape of you life. Just keep you what you are doing! You are doing great. :slight_smile:

4. Amy

Amy

Just ignore him. He's not right and an idiot.

EDIT: I would like to point put that your last thread is titled "pissed off" and is about your mom's BF. :slight_smile:

#4 Amy, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  5. kaster

ignore him!
    my dad was saying that to me at one point that I needed to watch my weight and stuff, I've never been over size 10/12 (uk sizes) you just need to learn to just ignore it, you know you're right so it'll be fine. It seems like you're trying really hard thats good to hear, keep up the good work and you'll start to see even more difference quickly.
    Good luck :slight_smile: x

6. allright78

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    just ignore him
    he's not even your father
    tell him straight up that you don't have to listen to what he says
    he doesn't have to right to hurt you or make you do things
    those are the types of people you can disobey

7. xequar

That's what we call "projection." He eats like crap and never works out, and you do. He's jealous of that because your actions highlight his failures, so he works to tear you down.

I actually have two friends, one who's put on a couple pounds but is still healthy, and the other who is morbidly obese (as in nearly 400 pounds morbidly obese), and yet my obese friend will make comments about how badly my other friend eats and says he'll die of a heart attack and bla bla blah.

Like I said, projection. Tell him to piss off and be proud of yourself for getting in shape.