1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Random Shit

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Contact1111, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Today was a bunch of annoying questions about my sexual orientation, they just keep asking annoying questions. The hostility in the air is getting suffocating at times, but then at other times everything seems fine. They keep asking stuff about how they don't think my bisexuality lends itself to a committed relationship. At one point, I had said I was a moral person, but they debated that because of this somehow. I'm not sure what the story was there though. Then, my Dad comes to me and says that all this judgment and crap is because they are "concerned" about me being taken advantage of. He was saying that there are "predators out there" and that given this they are concerned about me. I don't get it, do they really care about me or are they just trying to scare me. Last night, they were yelling at me and the sexuality was brought into the mix. They were saying that they are upset because I have been ornery with them..... well I have because all this is making me nervous. Now, I'm starting to think that if this bullshit with them does not stop..... I want them out of my life. They were accusing me of saying this to piss them off, but now I do feel like pissing them off out of anger. I think I'm going to start worshipping the devil or some shit for a while to really piss them off and freak them out. To be honest, I think I'm going to draw a pentagram on myself right now. Maybe it'll give me powers or some shit :slight_smile: Then again, I don't want to end up getting possessed but the devil probably isn't even real anyways. I mean some red guy with a pitchfork, that's pretty fucking stupid which makes me think that most of the crap people believe is fucking stupid like my parents are so fucking stupid. So, on that note I'll just draw one on myself with a sharpie :slight_smile: I don't believe in the devil, it's just a rebellious image you know? The idea of a freaking red guy with a pitchfork is so fucking stupid I can't even begin to fathom that there are people that not only think he's real but that he possesses people? WTF? I just drew it, so I'm totally confident that religion and "morality" is utter bullshit and I can sleep with whoever I feel like and do whatever the fuck I want :slight_smile: Yolo is my new motto :slight_smile: Not hating on anyone's ideas, I mean if you want to believe in a red guy with a pitchfork that's your business and no one else's. If you're religious, don't think I'm saying it's not true or anything because I have no fucking clue. Who knows maybe even the red guy with the pitchfork is real (a.k.a. the devil), but I doubt it. Anyways, I'm fucked up as hell right now.

#1 Contact1111, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Religion can really mess with peoples ability to see reason.
    If your parents are really concerned about you get them to go to a support group for parents of LGBT children. There are some good ones out there.

Sometimes when I meet people that are a little religious and anti-gay I flip their stock phrases. Like telling them that their religion is a choice, and their fears about gay people is just a phase, and you are concerned about the effect their "religious life style" is having on them. :tantrum:

Sometimes you need a big metaphorical pillow to scream into.....

(*hug*)

3. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They're not even religious or anything actually, which is why I don't really even believe in the devil. I was just saying that given some stuff that happened, at the moment I was thinking of telling them I worshipped the devil just for the generic shock value. The only reason why I had this stupid idea was that I was completely smashed out of my gourd writing this. I did manage to wash the pentagram off for the most part though.