1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing Feelings

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SkyTears, Jan 22, 2009.

1. SkyTears

So just recently (like 3 days ago) I started going out with my boyfriend. He is a wonderful guy and I do love being with him but.. yeah. Anyways I was talking with another one of my friends via myspace messages. The convo. we had is way to long to post the whole thing so I'll just post the main point.

Him: The boy your with ...they were engaged for 3 years.
    One small world.
    Me: Um.. Do you know what happened?
    Him: From what I know and have been told by my ex was he was immature and left him but at the same time my ex didn't care cuz he treated not as great as he should have.
    Him: Yeah...Not trying to scare you or ruin anything, that what I was told by me ex for being with him for 3 years. And there now talking again for some reason as a heads up. ( please reply to this )

Anyways. That isn't the main point that I am trying to get at. I'm a person who likes to take relationships slowly and I just feel as though the whole thing was rushed between us which makes me not know if I had done the right thing in going out with him. But to make things worse I think I'm getting a crush on the guy I was sending messages to and it seems more genuine than with my boyfriend. I hate this feeling because I do like being with my boyfriend and I don't want to be one of those guys who just hops from one guy to the next. Anyways it really hurts my head thinking about and it and .. yeah =/