1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm home :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlueRazzberry, Dec 6, 2015.

1. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    After roughly a year or more of heavily contemplating my gender identity/expression and sexual orientation I'm deciding to identify as pansexual and queer. I've recently come out to a few people as gay and one person as trans but both personally seem too restrictive for me. All I want out of life is to be happy and I've always felt that true love can come unexpectedly and usually does and it's often in ways that we never expect. And as far as my identity goes, I don't really feel like I'm anywhere or nowhere. I always just feel like I'm me and that I should be able to identify however I want without having to think twice about it or have to justify it to myself or anyone else. Queer and pansexual both allow me to feel like I have freedom in being and loving whoever I choose without worrying that those terms may change. As most people, I still feel a need for a label but I don't want to have to change it and explain why, since I'm also someone who is constantly worrying about change and pleasing other people. I've always felt a pressure in being straight/gay/bi/etc and woman/man/non-binary. I feel like I've finally found a home in all of this and I couldn't be more ecstatic right now. A weight has been lifted. (!):eusa_danc

2. Distant Echo

Good for you!

You've found your place. Enjoy it :slight_smile: