1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does this sound?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Opztradz, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Opztradz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Spent the past 30 mins writing this letter to my mum! How does it sound?

Over the last summer holidays I realized that I'm attracted to both girls... And guys too. I'm more gay than I am straight (probably 75% gay and 25 straight). I hope It's okay and I'm not any sort of disappointment to you.

Ive told most my year at school, all but the homophobic people and I'd prefer to keep it on a low profile so can you not tell anyone yet, I feel like I should tell them.

You may already know but I just thought I'd let you know

- max

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

How's it sounding

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Sounds pretty good and concise. If you're worried about how their response would be maybe consider building up a bit more before saying it, like say "I love you guys a lot, thanks for etc., etc. This is hard for me but just wanted to let you know..."
    Or something like that, but just a suggestion if you think there's anything you want to express to them beforehand. It sounds great as it is though!:slight_smile::thumbsup:
    Best of luck!!

3. Opztradz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the info, but I know how she will react. She's hinted at me before and that's why I think she already knows, she says things like "you know your future girlfriend or boyfriend (etc)". But anyway, she's not homophobic in the slightest.

4. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

That's great to hear:slight_smile:!