1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out Christmas Cards

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Caddyats13, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Caddyats13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just drafted some 6 coming out Christmas Cards. I just proof read them. they took me weeks to write and months as idea in my head. Tonight as I reviewed them every time I got to the words "I am gay" in the letter I cried. Tomorrow I will hand write them in the Christmas card and put the cards in the mailbox. This was so hard to do, but I must do this for my own piece of mind and to move on to tell the next group of people. Wish me luck!

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Best of luck!

Full marks for an original way of coming out.

3. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congrats that you are taking this step :slight_smile: I am sure the coming out Christmas Cards will be lovely and in my opinion they are unique. Good man that you came up with that original idea! I am sure this method helps you alot in your coming out journey! I have only come out to my twin brother and my parents and this was hard for me and I don't think I am going to come out to the rest of my family for a while yet as I don't feel comfortable. But, I think I may need my own original idea! Best of luck to you anyway and hope everything turns out okay! We are here for you all the way (*hug*)