1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends are teasing me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by NotKnowing, Dec 10, 2015.

1. NotKnowing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've recently changed a lot on my life. Threw out some girly clothes, got rid of nail polish, I don't wear make up anymore and most importantly cut my hair.

Since I've cut my hair (yesterday) my head looks quite boyish. And well.. my body doesn't. I didn't really struggled with dysphoria before, but now I do.

I want to tell my friends today, but they keep maling jokes about me being a boy and it's not really encouraging. I guess they will be kind of okay with it tho..

I reaaaaally wanna wear a binder but since Christmas is coming, I have spent all my momey on presents and my recent haircut.. So if any of you have an old binder they don't use anymore and wouldn't mind giving away, pleeaase contact you. I live on germany but I would pay you the shipping costs.. I'm sorry I have to ask for it :frowning2:

Anyway I hope I'll be brave enough to come out to my closest friends today..

2. Distant Echo

You can't give out contact details on here, so they can't get an address to send to. Sorry, but it's the rules of this site. Only full members can exchange details, and then only via private message.
    Someone might know of organizations that can help you though?

#2 Distant Echo, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015