1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it a sign?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Evanfan, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Evanfan

ok, so today... the guy @ school that i talked about b4... the one i like but dont talk to... we went to this art class... and he wasnt there... when he got there he told me "oh i see how it is..you dont wait for me huh.? u dont wait for me...?" he said it as a joke and smile while he said it. Then i just smiled and went to sit. Since its the caffeteria there are a lot of tables open... most people were filling upthis table.. but there was space for me and the guy i like (Joel) since i wasnt in the mood for talking to this crazy girl "arianna" i decided to go to a table where there was only 1 person sitting... to my surprise... he sat right next to me.... i smiled and felt happy... i mean.. he could have sat at the other table, there was plenty of space.... then arianna was bored so she started asking questions like "whats better souh park or family guy" and @ one point she asked "rate me from 1 to 10" and since i wanted her to shut up i said 8. Joel looked at me and said "What!?" i just smiled and turned around.. and he said "why did u say that?!" and I said "it'll gether to shut up" and he giggled... :slight_smile: i felt funny... then he like.. worried..ish... said "wait did you say ten??!" and i said "no i said eight" and he said "ohh.." in a releived way...My point is.. is the fact that he sat next to me when he could have sat at the other table and the fact that he was worried about my answer a sign that he might like me? or... something...? any help? ooooh and he also kept looking at me every once in a while while i was drawing (he turned around when i looked up or at him)(maybe he was looking at the drawing?)... how do i know? cuz i did the same lol... i wanted to give him a hug xD but of course... i didnt..

2. musican

I think you should talk to him and get to know him better, even if he doesn't like you, it sounds like he wants to be a friend.