1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making coming out video today, but scared to upload

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by animatedPi, Dec 14, 2015.

1. animatedPi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I've decided to finally make my coming out video and post/upload it on YouTube. uncertain if I should upload it today though, maybe I should just wait until I know I am ready for it to be out there, or maybe I am just overreacting to it.
    I am ready aren't I, but I am unsure.
    So I'm just going to put the video up there, but only in private, when I feel that I am ready, I'm going to remove it from my private videos.
    I have already made a coming out video previously, well two exactly, but they weren't right, I was so stressed for some reason, the lighting was bad, the wind was blowing, and I don't think that it would get through to people.
    So I hope third times the charm

Any ideas?

2. xenu

Its hard to make suggestions without seeing the video, or the previous ones. At least show the first two, then I can comment.

3. animatedPi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just filmed it, I went through the old ones and the new one and I covered much more ground with it, and, I don't sound as stressed as I was on the previous ones I tried to stay calm, and I am glad for the result, just have to edit it now and then off to YouTube

4. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck, its pretty brave putting your feelings up for the whole world to see