1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like it.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by peniswanted, Dec 14, 2015.

1. peniswanted

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am a very girlie heterosexual girl who likes men, but want a penis attached to my own body. For years now, in secret, I've worn a strap on and like the way it feels between my legs and the way it looks when I wear tight jeans. I push it up from underneath so it looks like i've got a permanent hard on. I have a lot of friends but never spoken to anyone about this ever. I am in my late 40s. If I'm gonna be on my own that day, I wear it all the time and it feels good and makes me feel good. Has anyone got any suggestions as to why I do this. It feel very natural and doesn't feel perverted or odd and I enjoy it, and play with it. Ive been out a few times but hide it under a skirt even though I have jeans underneath and know its there. (!)

2. biguywantsgirl

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lucky you. Thats very sexy. Nothing wrong to be in touch with both sides of your self.

3. xenu

I have to admit I find that attractive as well, but need to know more to really help you. Would you like to use it with someone? You say that you are hetero, so does that mean you would like to use it on a guy? Do you like being a woman or do you feel conflicted about it? More details would be helpful.