1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok everyone let me explain my situation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dswan, Dec 15, 2015.

1. dswan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm currently 19 and I'm mostly gay. I have a slight attraction to females but only the psychopathic ones. And yeah i know that words thrown around a lot but i mean ones that are like Dexter Morgan. I'm not trying to sound silly but i believe this is where the term 'bad b*tch' comes from that you've probably heard before.

Anyways the way my mind works is i only have attraction to women when something recently made me mad or I'm just in a hateful mood period. When my mind is right and it's filled with love, I like men. Now, I can't have a romantic attraction for women more-so a lust that goes away after it's fulfilled and i find myself wanting men again. And going back to women kinda makes me feel numb and a little sociopathic myself.

My problem? Well I've been living life on the low. Playing it straight and while it seemed like a good idea at first now it just seems like I either need to come out or go get my cake(i really don't want to do that). still a virgin. see the problem? I pretty much running to keep my mind sane. both realities just seem so scary to me. I come out i get a bunch of hate for it. I stay down and pretty much get consentually r***d by a woman and end up being depressed. Yeah it'll be sweet but for gay guys out there you know that scary feeling you get from it, it's almost hellish... but sweet

So right now idk man i know for a fact that i'm gay not in denial at all but.. i just don't want to come out... you guys got any advice? my moms really religious my dads just an a**hole period but my brother would be accepting. i just know as soon as i tell my mom she's gonna run and tell the whole family cuz something came up where she thought i was gay(before i even knew i was)cuz i was joking around with a friend through text and she had my fone and that's exactly what she did. Told everybody in the family. Help?

---------- Post added 15th Dec 2015 at 06:53 PM ----------

Oh and btw what should i do about a lack of ppl to talk to. i know u guys are here to help but the only girl who was openly gay i had to talk to about it won't answer her kik. I literally have no one to talk to irl

Oh yeah and my bro pretty much already knows cuz he saw my Xbox avatar with a rainbow shirt on forgot to say that. And my mom the other day was giving me a lecture about my room and she said "whoever u decide to spend ur life with whether it be a buddy or a girlfriend isn't gonna wanna live with someone who doesn't clean" so Yea all I really have is my dad and work colleagues but they're not really close enough for me to just tell it'd be awkward.

2. dswan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bump. I'm not a troll. I actually came out to one of my friends and he told me he was bi himself. It was a relief but it felt like it was easier cuz I kinfq already knew he was.

3. Magenta Mucus

Okay so if you really tell your mpm for real, why don't you just ask her politely in the namr of love of her son not to tattle, and tell her that you need to do it on your own time? If she breaks the promise, you can be righteously furious with her and make her feel very bad for it. I know it sounds really bad, and you will probably feel just as bad for making your mom feel bad, but sometimes people just need a huge wake-up call so they don't screw anything up in the future.

For example: You tell her you are basically gay, and ask her not to tell everyone and keep it a secret. If she keeps, then it's useless to type the rest of my explanation. If she doesn't and tells others, you will be furious because she had no right to and it was your secret. So you take her on about it, and you tell her exactly how you feel in the worst terms possible. She will feel horrible and may ask for forgiveness. You say no (temporarily, read the rest) and tell her something bad, (for example, Don't speak to me ever again, unless I say so!) Continue with argument until she breaks down and cries. You will feel sick for making your own mother cry. You might want to rush right back and tell her you forgive her. Don't, not yet. Let her feel it for just a few hours or days, then tell her yiu forgive her and you're over it, but be curt and professional, not emotional, as if you are speaking to a colleague you are angry with, and not your mom. She will feel better but still terrible.

If all is done correctly, you probably taught her a lesson. If you did, she probably won't tell your whole family when you bring your first boyfriend home, or similar life-event. If you didn't, you can use this very argument as fuel if she does it again, and then redo everything in the above paragraph. However, every time she breaks her promise, make her feel the heat worse than the time before. Eventually, she will learn to hold her tongue and then you will know you taught her something.

I'm not saying you have to as I understand the moral complications associated with making your mom cry. However, both branches of this method contains something good for you. If she tattled that you are gay, you don't have to struggle with telling the rest of the family. If she kept her word, you have the leisure of time to tell everyone else. :wink: