1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So help me god... Or you all, whoever responds first.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fudge, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Fudge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I am 30 male from Pakistan. Local homosexuality laws here are rather strict but they are not practiced as severely as other Muslim countries so let's not talk about that. (for the rather I am agnostic but coming out as agnostic can be life threatening).

Anyway, basically everybody close to me knows I am gay or at least I came out like 10 yrs back but somehow most people still don't accept it. They think I would magically change and get married and probably have a dozen babies or something :/ I mean it's been more than 10 yrs!!! Have gone through counselling, psychologists, religious interventions all of the bs and it's still believed that somehow one day I will be cured :/

Lately some issues have resurfaced, wont go in the details but I am so so so not in the mood or the mental capacity to come out to everybody for the zillionth time! So how's renewing coming out on facebook via a status update, it already says men under 'interested in'. So yeah, technically speaking I should just give up and let everybody think whatever makes them happy, but Nopes. That's not gonna happen. So help me compose a status.

2. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi there,
    I can relate to what you are going through.
    Coming out once is hard enough, but coming out again and again, trying to convince people, can be daunting.
    First off, would it be safe to come out on facebook? I live in a similar environment where people are quite hostile towards the LGBTQ+ community, I know you can relate to that.
    If it is safe for you to do so, I'm cooking up some statuses so patience :slight_smile:

#2 mychemromance99, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015