1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A New Realization

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Contact1111, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    See, I have recently come out as bisexual...... which I suppose I would fall under according to the way that people typically think of sexuality. However, I don't feel like that really sums it up or makes any sense of it at all. A better way to explain it is that I do whatever I am meant to based off of the world destiny that transcends myself as an individual. I do not necessarily feel that I am meant to have children, which changes things a bit. I feel like destiny has other tasks laid out for me. I feel that whoever I am with or ultimately sleep with will be somehow positively affected by it on a permanent basis. That is the only reason why I would ever be with anyone. I also would also need to be permanently positively affected by it, as well. Whether the person is a man or a woman is not really relevant to this. I have no aversion to sexually being with either, and I fantasize about both. I don't mean like I fantasize about being with men from time to time, I mean like it's a very frequent thing and I get off on it immensely. I also immensely get off on fantasizing about women, and that's very frequent for me too. Given this, I came out as bisexual..... but really it's just about what is most positive for both involved in a far broader sense than just the sex itself..... more like what impact this has on the other person or even how it affects others or the energy of the world as a whole through the ripple effect, which is present in all things in life.

#1 Contact1111, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015